Warner Park is a Warner Bros-themed theme park, and it currently has 5 different areas:
- Hollywood Boulevard: this area boasts a 1960s American style, with its walk of fame being the main attraction.
- Movie World Studios: a recreation of the famous New York production studios, as well as the Beverly Hills neighbourhood.
- DC World Superheroes: an area exclusively devoted to Hollywood's superheroes such as Batman and Superman.
- Old West Territory: this area is set in the Wild West. The main attraction is the tallest rollercoaster in Europe, the Coaster Express.
- Cartoon Village: this area is designed for the little ones, where they can visit Tweety's house or Bugs Bunny's den.
Take a look at our hotels including entry to Warner Park and have a magnificent stay. Decide on the dates, compare prices and find your perfect hotel.
The Warner Park
is located in San Martín de la Vega, very close to several local towns in the vicinity of Madrid, where you can experience the architectural beauty and authentic cuisine of the area. Booking a hotel near to Warner Park is easy thanks to our website.
Having been open for more than 15 years, Warner Park has become one of the top theme parks in Spain. Going there with friends or family makes the experience double the fun.
There is nothing better than the adrenaline you get on one of the rollercoasters. The park also has the first augmented reality rollercoaster. Let yourself get swept up in the emotion and become a part of this big adventure.
Warner Park is waiting for you to come and have a great day out!